|More Journal Entries|
|This is two of our favourite submitted literature; Elemental Princesses and Mystery of the Missing Animals by luckyangel03 !!!|
Elemental Princesses Episode One (To Be Continued)Elemental Princesses…
The Air Princess is born!
In a beautiful crystal palace, Queen Nozomi, the ruler of the Kingdom of Elements, was sitting in a beautiful crystal throne reading a massive, colourful book. Suddenly, the door burst opened and a little pink bunny (rabbit) hopped in the room and asked, “Your majesty, you summoned me?” “Why yes, Hearto. Please follow me to the Ancient Room.” Nozomi replied. “The Ancient Room?” Hearto asked under her breath. A moment later, they arrived at the Ancient room. Hearto gasped as she noticed five bright crystals in the middle of the humungous room, floating on a sil
The mystery of the missing animalsBy Luckyangel03
As I enter my beautiful three story house, I threw my school bag onto my lounge and ran over to my bedroom. “Leslie, don’t leave your school bag here,” a voice called out to me. “You can just bring into your room, can’t you?” It was my mum. “Yes, mum.” I replied as I walked back to the lounge-room. I hurriedly picked up my bag and walked slowly over to my bedroom. Boy, was my school-bag heavy! It was full of workbooks, textbooks, homework, pencil cases, workbooks, textbooks, diaries, homework and did I mention workbooks, textbooks and homework? Today was my first day at Alleyway High. I sorted out my books and started to work on my workbooks. I don’t like to brag, but lots of people say I’m really smart. I do love studying, and working out problems but just not carrying very heavy things. Actually, I
Shuffle Precure, Episode OneShuffle Precure; Episode One
Today was the beginning of May, which is also the time of the Ohanami (a time to observe the blossoming of flowers) in Tokyo, Japan. I was waiting for this time all year, not only because of the Ohanami and Yozakura (the night festival when the Ohanami becomes a celebration), but because today I am going to start at my new school, Hirashi Middle School. “I can’t wait!” I said, under my breath. “I hope I can make lots of new friends!” I looked at my-self in the mirror, staring at my reflection. I love the school’s uniform! I thought. “Time to go, or you’ll be late, Hikaru!” a voice reminded me. “Yes, mum!” I replied as I opened my wooden door. “I’ll do my best to make some friends!” I quickly hopped into the bus and waved to my parents. I just hope I’m brave enough to stand in front of my class…
Cure Prism is here ~Acu!
I was standing in front of 7A
Here are the RULES for the group...
- To submit art: First, join the group, then click on 'Gallery' and then click 'contribute art' or 'Submit to this Gallery -> Contribute an Existing Deviation' (to choose it from your own gallery) at the top of the page. Please submit to the correct folder!
- What we accept: We ONLY accept literature, so that means no artwork allowed, unless it is related to the story you submitted. Flash and games are exceptional, only if they are stories or about what you have submitted.
- What we don't accept:
1) No stories which make you "creep out" or scare you.
2) No offensive language! Please, we're a "childish and innocent" group!
These will not be accepted and will result in a ban from the group if submitted
- Your submissions will be reviewed by the founder/co-founder/contributor and go through a voting process. It will be confirmed/declined within 4 weeks.
- If your art is declined for whatever reason and you would like to know why, please note the founder of the group and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Featured: You may not submit here
- The "UNSURE" Folder: If you're not sure what category your deviation falls into, submit it here and we'll redirect you.
- Songs: GIF's, Flashes or images including songs in it.
- Stamps: Self explanatory.
- Narrative Stories: Novels, Fiction Stories,
- Animation-Flash-Games: Your animations, flash, games (of course) only,
- Poetry: Again, self explanatory.
- Exposition/Arguments: Self Explanatory.
- Art-work: Again, Self Explanatory.
Do you have any problems? Do you need help or just want to ask or suggest something? Please, don't hesitate to contact us!~~
The ~Forever-stories team!